Our vision is to help individuals and groups tap their highest potential for greater results.
Our mission is to build capacity by transferring knowledge and developing competencies.
We believe in a holistic leadership approach where our different level of needs and values are addressed:
- to care for one’s own material needs
- to ensure a sense of belonging to a community
- to use authority where needed
- to be aware of the norms shaping the context where we act
- to strive for effectiveness and efficiency wherever useful
- to respect human dignity
- to think systemically
- to act with the highest intent to contribute to address human challenges at a global level
- to be aware of the cosmic dimension of life on Earth.
Our values are:
- self-responsibility: I acknowledge that circumstances may condition my choices, I remain in charge to choose the best way forward
- excellence: no matter what are my strengths and weaknesses, there is space for change and improvement
- sustainability: I make life and economic choices that strive to respect future generations and the environment
- compassion: I know my limits and therefore I can feel with you while leaving to you the responsibility to choose your next natural step
- unity: I am you and you are me, when you are at peace with yourself and I am in at peace with myself, we are one